- SMPS recognizes that each child is an individual and that every child is creative in a unique way. Therefore, SMPS respects the individual needs of children by fostering a caring, peaceful, nurturing and creative environment, with an emphasis on the physical, intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual development of each child.
- To assure a learning experience that assists our students to achieve their greatest potential, to adapt and adjust to a diverse and ever-changing society and that diversity of gender, physical or mental ability, culture and background is strength to be respected.
- To achieve 100% results with distinction.
- Effective implementation of continuous and comprehensive evaluation.
- To motivate the students to imbibe values by providing equal opportunities in our system.
- To encourage the students’ life skills through their involvement in the planned activities.
- Setting up of language labs to enhance language learning competency and communication skills.
- To develop analytical skills and scientific temper by providing well-equipped mathematic s and junior Science labs.
- Ensuring effective academic monitoring and supervision through panel inspection